We had a GREAT time at the Greenwood Car show on Saturday. The new space is almost ready and looks absolutely fabulous. It is just incredible the work that has gone into transforming the space – we have had many dedicated volunteers and workers without whom none of this would have happened!
A couple of highlights from the day of the car show:
- Several dedicated and talented face-painters
- Incredible pastries thanks to Ali and Bob
- First showing of our patio furniture – woo hoo!
- A chance to talk to passersby about the Green Bean, our excitement for it, for the neighborhood and our overall vision for building community in Greenwood
- Hot, fresh-brewed samples of our coffee, thanks to Romeo’s
- did I mention a gorgeous day with tons and tons of people?
- and so many more…
Overall, it was a great day of connecting with people, giving tours of the new space and getting to tell more people about the Green Bean. We are so excited and honored to be a part of such a wonderful community.
Don’t forget – we open JULY 10th! Grand Opening reception is on July 9th, 7-8pm.
Facepainting, talking, eating galore. and check out those gorgeous flowers!
The Green Bean!
The patio in the distance...surrounded by the beautiful sight of many strollers. So
much fun to have so many kids around!
So many people!